We ask that you follow these guidelines for the safety and comfort of our guests and staff. We thank you for joining us and supporting us, know we are doing everything we can to safely give you the best experience.
- Please be aware of and follow Maine CDC’s guidelines and restrictions: https:// www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/infectious-disease/epi/airborne/coronavirus.shtml
- Order online for quick pickup or use reservations online to visit the tasting room.
- Please do not visit our tasting room if you are experiencing symptoms like fever or cough or have had exposure to someone who is sick.
- For the safety of our guests and staff we encourage masking while not at your table.
- Guests must be over 21 and present a valid ID unless in the company of parent/guardian.
How we are working to keep you and our employees safe:
In all cases, we are taking appropriate steps to minimize risk to customers and employees by meeting or exceeding all Maine CDC and OSHA guidelines. https://www.maine.gov/decd/che...
- We support employees who choose to wear face coverings and all staff practice good hand hygiene including frequent hand washing, as well as the proper use of gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer may not be used in place of hand washing for food production.
- Our employees have been trained regarding:
- monitoring personal health
- proper wear, removal, disposal of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- laundering of face coverings and uniforms
- cleaning protocol, including how to safely and effectively use cleaning and sanitation supplies
- Our seating and high-traffic areas have been given increased space to accommodate comfortable distanced space for our guests.
- We maintain regular and frequent sanitization of high-touch areas like restrooms, handrails, doors, PIN pads, and common areas that are accessible to staff, customers, and suppliers using EPA-approved cleaning and disinfectant products.
Beer & Food Service
- Glassware, plates, cutlery is washed, sanitized and rinsed in a high-temp commercial dishwasher.
- We provide hand sanitizer for customers throughout the facility.
- We have maintained online sales as well as quick pickup for those who prefer not to remain inside, as offer both indoor and outdoor seating options for guests.
- We have posted our policies on our website and throughout our facility including in an email to guests with reservations to make customers aware of all current Maine CDC guidelines.